Friendly Reminder to all members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuskit

Reaction score
All the mods do seserve a round of aplause, except for CK... that guy is a ***********************. Oh and throw Sam in that list as well i cant stand all his ******* and all that ****** god it makes me so ******* mad i just wannt beat his ***.

:):):)

Just kidding you guys, you know i love ya'll! Thanks for making DF what it is.
Geez - how easy the mods would be able to not only delete your thread, your presence here on the forums, and probably your identity on earth (think the movie "The Net")! Yikes! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Just messin' wif ya! ;)

Of course - we all know these guys are a bunch of kitty cats! We have them right where we want them. Every once in a while we purposely post a "no-no" just so that they can delete it and feel they earn their titles! :icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

Nah! Just like you - I'm kidding! As a guy that hangs out on at least a dozen other unrelated forums, as well as being a Mod myself on one, I know this is probably the best bunch of guys I've ever seen running a site! And that's saying a bit given the size and scope of DF!

Everyone together now - "For they're a jolly good bunch now, the best in the world at what they do now, and forever we'll applaud their efforts now"!!! Next chorus, same as the first... okay - you get the picture! ;) mikey

r-dubya

Reaction score
All the mods do seserve a round of aplause, except for CK... that guy is a ***********************. Oh and throw Sam in that list as well i cant stand all his ******* and all that ****** god it makes me so ******* mad i just wannt beat his ***.

Geez - how easy the mods would be able to not only delete your thread, your presence here on the forums, and probably your identity on earth (think the movie "The Net")! Yikes! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Just messin' wif ya! ;)

Of course - we all know these guys are a bunch of kitty cats! We have them right where we want them. Every once in a while we purposely post a "no-no" just so that they can delete it and feel they earn their titles! :icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

Nah! Just like you - I'm kidding! As a guy that hangs out on at least a dozen other unrelated forums, as well as being a Mod myself on one, I know this is probably the best bunch of guys I've ever seen running a site! And that's saying a bit given the size and scope of DF!

Everyone together now - "For they're a jolly good bunch now, the best in the world at what they do now, and forever we'll applaud their efforts now"!!! Next chorus, same as the first... okay - you get the picture! ;) mikey

Jeez cuskit, thanks for making me realize how meaningless my exsitance is ;) On a side note, i was just looking at your stands, and you do amazing work. Im really thinking about getting one.

cuskit

Reaction score

Jeez cuskit, thanks for making me realize how meaningless my exsitance is ;) On a side note, i was just looking at your stands, and you do amazing work. Im really thinking about getting one.
Oops. Glad you saw it the way it was meant! Reading back I thought maybe it was spelled out antagonistic (which is why smilies are so great)! But - anyone that applauds my product like you do is tops in my book! I'd love to send you one - if you do decide to move ahead with it! Thanks for that great compliment! :) mike

r-dubya

Reaction score
Sending me one? As in, for free :) Thanks mike, your a great man!! How kind of you to give away your hard work! Whats that, your going to give away stands to every registered member at droidforums, WOW! Even more amazing ;)

I will let you know if i decide to purchase one, I am really leaning on the side of buying one. I have been wanting to order one for a while, but I havn't really started looking yet. But if i can buy one that is beautiful, solid and functional at the same time, all while supporting a member of the forum... well sir, thats just an added bonus in my book.

AND yes, the use of smileys is a MUST on forums, as you never know who is to short sighed and/or ill tempered to notice a simple joke.

cuskit

Reaction score
Sending me one? As in, for free :) Thanks mike, your a great man!! How kind of you to give away your hard work! Whats that, your going to give away stands to every registered member at droidforums, WOW! Even more amazing ;)

I will let you know if i decide to purchase one, I am really leaning on the side of buying one. I have been wanting to order one for a while, but I havn't really started looking yet. But if i can buy one that is beautiful, solid and functional at the same time, all while supporting a member of the forum... well sir, thats just an added bonus in my book.

AND yes, the use of smileys is a MUST on forums, as you never know who is to short sighed and/or ill tempered to notice a simple joke.
Hey, if I could - I WOULD send every member a free MIKRADLE! But in return, I'd like to request that they all contact my mortgage holder, my grocer, my utility supplier, my materials supplier, my local tax collector as well as the BIG UNCLE SAM tax collector and many others unnamed - and work whatever magic they can to enable me to be as philanthropic as you wish! If you get my drift! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

No need for the "sir"! My Dad is "Sir", I'm just little ol' mikey! And you better stop swelling my head - it's getting harder every day to keep buying larger hats! :) The humble one - mikey :)

r-dubya

Reaction score

Hey, if I could - I WOULD send every member a free MIKRADLE! But in return, I'd like to request that they all contact my mortgage holder, my grocer, my utility supplier, my materials supplier, my local tax collector as well as the BIG UNCLE SAM tax collector and many others unnamed - and work whatever magic they can to enable me to be as philanthropic as you wish! If you get my drift! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

No need for the "sir"! My Dad is "Sir", I'm just little ol' mikey! And you better stop swelling my head - it's getting harder every day to keep buying larger hats! :) The humble one - mikey :)

Oh Mikey, i wasn't "Sir'ing" you, it was more of,... well,... it's just a southern thing, we Sir EVERYONE down here. Can't help it. Don't worry, i wasn't being polite or anything :) so don't start to feel to special.

(help with your big head syndrome??)

cuskit

Reaction score

Oh Mikey, i wasn't "Sir'ing" you, it was more of,... well,... it's just a southern thing, we Sir EVERYONE down here. Can't help it. Don't worry, i wasn't being polite or anything :) so don't start to feel to special.

(help with your big head syndrome??)
:hail::hail::hail:

You be the Man! :) mikey

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I wanted to ressurrect this thread because it has been brought to my attention that there are still some issues with new members being berated for not searching or not searching properly.

Please everyone lets treat members with courtesy. I'd like DF's to remain a friendly place for new and old members alike.

This is what DF's was founded on so lets not let it go south.

We rely on everyone here to report any bad behavior so that it does not get out of hand.

We DO appreciate it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.