1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Friend flashed CM7 wrong way. Boot loop!!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by mdx7, Apr 15, 2011.

1. mdx7

mdx7 New Member

Hey guys,

My friend rooted his incredible with unrevoked yesterday. He asked me if i knew anything about roms for the incredible. I own a Droid X so i don't know much but i ran cyanogen on my D1 about a year ago.

He tried flashing CM7 through RomManager from what i understand but he didnt wipe cache/ make a backup. Its now in boot loop on the CM7 logo. I understand how to bring a droid x back from boot loop, but not an incredible. Can someone give me a step by step?

Ive been into "HBOOT" and i tried going into Clockwork to make a backup, hoping that something would work but it just sat on the Clockwork logo.

Please guys someone help me out here, as i feel partially responsible for this, by suggesting that he root his phone.

Thanks a ton guys.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

If you don't get an answer on this send a pm to jkhonea94. He's the Incredible dude.;)
  3. enlightened

enlightened Super Moderator

Being answered on incredibleforum.com
Search tags for this page

captivate boot loop