1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Frg22 stuff in SS 4.7?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Coolsaber57, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Coolsaber57

Coolsaber57 New Member

Chevy, I was just curious, will the newest leaked proprietary files be put into 4.7?

Also, what exactly are these proprietary files, what do they do, and can they really make a big difference in how the phone operates?

Thanks!
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  2. Larry_ThaGr81

Larry_ThaGr81 New Member

so many builds

You know I read a post from P3Droid himself that said this newest leak (FRG22) is suppose to be smooth and faster than FRG01B because the underlying OS has been changed.
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Could be ... and until Google releases that source, source-built ROMS such as mine will not benefit. Of course, one would have to have knowledge that the source did in fact change ... and I'm not that close to Google ;)

There are proprietary files that can be ripped from this, that we can't build anyway - depending on the app, it potentially could have an effect.
  4. tinashe.gilbert

tinashe.gilbert New Member

i might have posted to the wrong thread earlier....

ChevyNo 1 i have a quick question. It seems either my phone is not multitasking properly or i am doing something wrong. In the stock build and or using cyanogenmod, i could have my pandora or music running and my navigation at the same time. This morning i tried to do the same thing while running SS4.6. As soon as the nav was about to give the next turn directions, my music would be cut off. Unlike the stock or Cyanogen rom, the music wouldnt come back up after the voice instructions are done. I tried it multiple times and it didnt work. Only when i switched off the nav then, the music or pandora would launch. Please advice and assist....

thanks a billion!
  5. Phreaker47

Phreaker47 Member

You posted in the wrong thread this time, too :)
  6. Abadus

Abadus New Member

Don't all 2.2 roms suffer from this? Crazy annoying using nav and pandora now.