Frg01

jimmiet

Reaction score
I hope the Sapphire team is looking at making a build based off of FRG01. It seems to run a lot smoother.

wingdo

Reaction score
I hope the Sapphire team is looking at making a build based off of FRG01. It seems to run a lot smoother.

Sapphire is built off the latest ASOP source from Google, the same exact source as this leaked FRG01. As has been mentioned by cvpcs a LOT here, The only things which are different between the leaked builds are an occasional driver update or application update. You can be assured that the Sapphire team will be using the most recent drivers and whatnot needed from FGR01.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sapphire is built off the latest ASOP source from Google, the same exact source as this leaked FRG01. As has been mentioned by cvpcs a LOT here, The only things which are different between the leaked builds are an occasional driver update or application update. You can be assured that the Sapphire team will be using the most recent drivers and whatnot needed from FGR01.

Yeah, sapphire is being made from the same source Motorola is building these leaks. To built from source roms the only thing that comes out of this are the proprietary files, which are in the next release.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk