FRF91 on Droid2!!!!

hendrixj92

Reaction score
WOW this is amazing!!!

The only thing I don't like about it is the droid 2 lockscreen.

Thanks for all of the effort that you guys put in.

Great job

he changed it to the android one in a newer build

hendrixj92

Reaction score
The N1 got updated to Frg83. i dont no if this means anything to this. i dont exactly understand the hole ASOP thing.

wmnomore

Reaction score
I'm in favor of the D2 lockscreen, gives it some style/individualism.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
quote Matt's Twitter "MattG4542 Matt G
ALMOST ****ING DONE WITH FRF91 ALPHA *****ES!"

The hard crap was/is over and done with :)

Another device would be handy...this is my only phone :D

Throw a donate button in your sig and I know myself and others will donate for your hard work dancedroid

I usually just add something on the bottom of my post, like in the first post to contact me for donations instead of having something in my sig :D

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The hard crap was/is over and done with :)

Another device would be handy...this is my only phone :D

Throw a donate button in your sig and I know myself and others will donate for your hard work dancedroid

I usually just add something on the bottom of my post, like in the first post to contact me for donations instead of having something in my sig :D

I'm donating my first-born son. Hope you find him of use...he should be at your door in a couple of days.

Oh, he may be kinda hungry. So you might want to stock up the fridge before he gets there. ;)

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I'm donating my first-born son. Hope you find him of use...he should be at your door in a couple of days.

Oh, he may be kinda hungry. So you might want to stock up the fridge before he gets there. ;)

Can you shove a DX in his pocket or a D2? I wanna get a hold of a DX and start converting this for that device :)

GoPackGo

Reaction score
You sir, have good taste in music. Avenged Sevenfold is the best. BTW this is looking quite good. I cant wait.