1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Freshly Rooted

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by WildcatTM, May 24, 2012.

1. WildcatTM

WildcatTM New Member

Greetings, everyone,

I finally decided to root my Galaxy Nexus (LTE), but I'm having a difficult time deciding on what rom I should run with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm leaning towards AOKP, but Crossbreed caught on my eye. There's also CM9 that I might take another look at. I was originally just going to flash the kernels (Flanco) since stock ICS was worked pretty well for me, but I would like the added customization provided by the other roms. My primary concerns are:

• Battery Life
    • Running the latest ICS (4.0.4)
    I also know there were some new radios released. Are those included in any of the roms, or do I have to update them separately?

Thanks for the look over.
  2. kidthunder

kidthunder New Member

I have a verizon Galaxy Nexus and run liquid smooth 1.4 which already runs on Franco kernel and ICS 4.0.4.Runs very smooth, best rom I've tried so far!