1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fresh offa Apple

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ktooty, Aug 29, 2010.

1. ktooty

ktooty New Member

Ripe for the pluckin... I am used to havin my "dinner" served in a pretty polished little package with Apple but I am lookin for a little more customization on my phone, so I turned to a Droid X last week.
    Little did I know that this thing isnt quite as customizable as I once believed, however Im sure with everyones help here this droid thing will become a great experience.dancedroid
    P.S. I posted earlier about an annoying ringtone (or lack thereof) problem I was having and realized that sometime last night in my stupor I changed ringtones to caller i.d. repeat in settings. I have since resolved this issue.
    P.S.S- Im also brand new among other things to forums.... and with that,
    LETS GET IT ON! Mandate GET IT ON!
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Like you, I'm a former iPhone user. I have the Droid which I rooted and it is very customizable. There is a section for the X in the Forum that discusses general info, tech issues, accessories, hacks, roms, and FAQ. You should be able to connect with other X users who will be glad to share their experiences.

Enjoy your stay.

Mike