1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fresh liquid install, launcher pro issues

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by gpigate, Mar 17, 2011.

1. gpigate

gpigate New Member

so I am playing now in liquid gingerbread, from bugless.

I cant see launcher pro as an app. it shows in the all apps when you manage the applications, but it is not in my drawer. I can't get it to open. I thought you could long press on your drawer to get to settings but I cant do that either.

I cant uninstall and i cant open from market or phone.

any ideas?
  2. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs New Member

hit the home button and unless you set another launcher as default home launcher pro option should pop up. It is a home launcher which is why it won't appear in the app drawer. If you did set the reg launcher that is more stock like perhaps, go to applications scroll to that launcher and hit that and then on the apps page below cache should be a default button lit. Tap that and then tap home button and now you should be able to select lp.
  3. gpigate

gpigate New Member

ok, got that worked out... now ... style thing

if you open contacts, or mail etc. when you click on one the background of it changes to this swirl thing. can that be changed? i didnt see it in the liquid preferences, still looking though
Search tags for this page

liquid launcherpro