"Frequently Called" numbers

carmanhere

Reaction score
Is there a way to clean out my "Frequently Called" list without losing the contact entirely? I have two lists, one is favorites and then there is Frequently called. I would like to remove some and almost all of frequently called contacts. I moved the Frequently Called (FC) to favorites and then I removed them from my favorites, then I saw them again in my FC file. Is there a way of taking them out of FC and not deleteing the contact? Also is there anything out there that would be easier to open my phone other than using the slide from lock to unlock? I know I should not be using my phone while driving but sometimes I get an important call and I don't have time to pull over and I want to answer the call. Sure I can let the phone ring, pull over and then call back, but I am looking for something that maybe I could use with the touch of a finger. Any sugg and help.
Thanks

haoleboy

Reaction score
Is there a way to clean out my "Frequently Called" list without losing the contact entirely? I have two lists, one is favorites and then there is Frequently called. I would like to remove some and almost all of frequently called contacts. I moved the Frequently Called (FC) to favorites and then I removed them from my favorites, then I saw them again in my FC file. Is there a way of taking them out of FC and not deleteing the contact? Also is there anything out there that would be easier to open my phone other than using the slide from lock to unlock? I know I should not be using my phone while driving but sometimes I get an important call and I don't have time to pull over and I want to answer the call. Sure I can let the phone ring, pull over and then call back, but I am looking for something that maybe I could use with the touch of a finger. Any sugg and help.
Thanks

Go to the market and search "Freguently Called Remover", I think it will help you...

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Thanks

For your second issue, if you are using a bluetooth headset/speaker you don't have to unlock your phone to answer. Hit the answer button on your BT headset/speaker.