Frequent Freezing on 6.1 and 6.2

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by schoolbwoy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. schoolbwoy

schoolbwoy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, don't start many posts but had to ask, if anyone else is experiencing frequent freezing while using these 2 versions of BB.

Also wanted to get some advice on how to address it. I am running Juice Defender, switched to the 11000 Slayher from the 12000 but the problem persists. Memory free manager running on aggressive, also compcache. Is anything screaming incompatible with this configuration.

Love the ROM Pete...have a wonderful time in College...they will be the best years of your life!

2. myriad46

myriad46 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't use them myself, but Juice Defender and Memoryfree Manager could be contributing. Stock 2.2 is much better with memory and battery life than earlier versions of Android. Further, most aftermarket Roms are tweaked and optimized quite a bit. Those programs may be butting heads with what is already in place. Try uninstalling them and see if you still have your problems. While you're at it, assess whether they really even make a difference. They may not. Bugless 0.6.2 is very clean and quick.

3. schoolbwoy

schoolbwoy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Myriad, thanks for the reply. I went ahead and deleted the memory manager and I've been having the same problem. I'm reticent do delete juice defender because I do see the positive impact on my battery life. Maybe ill delete it after attempting the battery reset procedure suggested in the bb forum. Will do some research on the issue as well. Weird that I'm the only one that seems to be having this problem.

4. schoolbwoy

schoolbwoy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh I forgot to mention running setcpu also