1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Freezing when coming out of Executive Assistant Lock screen?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jaba14, Jul 27, 2010.

1. jaba14

jaba14 New Member

Hi all-
    Does anyone have problems with applications not responding immediately after you unlock the Executive Assistant lock screen?
    The lock screen goes away, but the next screen is non-responsive for a few seconds after that. I then get a dialog saying "Sorry! Activity Android Market (in application Market) is not responding" (for example; it can be any application that was on the screen when the lock screen came on).

Thanks!
    -jaba
  2. jaba14

jaba14 New Member

Now Executive Assistant completely froze in the lock screen, causing the screen to be unresponsive so I had to do a battery pull. I uninstalled Executive Assistant - should I try reinstalling?
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

I use this app and I do not...I am using the passcode lock feature and I type in my passcode, hit enter and I have my home screen...are you getting this everytime? Email the dev and see if he has had reports of this - if it is a bug, he will try to fix.
  4. jaba14

jaba14 New Member

Okay, thanks. I just emailed the dev and I'll report back with what he says.
  5. chris98891

chris98891 New Member

i'm actually having the same issue with the HTC incredible. i thought it might be beautiful widgets, as i had the weather animation show up after the update, but even after disabling the weather animation, it still happens. let us know what you hear!
  6. jaba14

jaba14 New Member

This is what the dev wrote to me:

*Unfortunately, there seems to be a conflict with the HTC Sense UI that is causing this to happen for some people (though others using EA on Sense UI don't have any problems). Sadly, HTC does not make the Sense UI available to developers, and I don't have a phone running the Sense UI, so I don't have any way explore what is going on.

Have you tried using either the EA welcome screen or home screen widget? Maybe one of those options would work better for you?*
  7. chris98891

chris98891 New Member

well, that sucks. i'm not even running sense, i'm using launcher pro

and to me, using either the widget or welcome screen would defeat the purpose
  8. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

First I apologize if this is a stupid question - but does he mean the HTC phone in general or the home app you are using? Also, have either of you tried an uninstall / reinstall or a clear cache?
Search tags for this page

executive assistant application android issues