Freezing Phone HELP!!!!!!

needadroid

Reaction score
My phone keeps freezing up at least once everyday!! idk what's going on with it or how to fix it! Is there any app or something I can do to stop or lessen the freezing??

jimmythegent

Reaction score
My phone keeps freezing up at least once everyday!! idk what's going on with it or how to fix it! Is there any app or something I can do to stop or lessen the freezing??

Check any apps you may have downloaded that may be doing this.

pblakk

Reaction score
I've accepted the razr HD freezing since the jelly bean update as normal after some time of use. Just do a factory reset and start clean. The difference is huge.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

OP
needadroid

needadroid

Reaction score
I've accepted the razr HD freezing since the jelly bean update as normal after some time of use. Just do a factory reset and start clean. The difference is huge.

So everything is deleted?? Idk if I have the patience to redo everything I have set up on my phone

jimmythegent

Reaction score

My phone never froze except for once, when I was locking the screen in the midst of getting a txt or something, I just held down the power button for 10 seconds, came right back on no prob.

I really believe the older the phone is, the more bugs there are in it. I know these were released in October 2012, I got mine At the end of January 2013 and it seems the older the phone, more bugs it has.

The only gripe I have with my phone is sometimes, the 1GB of RAM is just not enough....

jaseman

Reaction score
New patch update will probably fix your issues. Should be coming very soon...patience.

pblakk

Reaction score
So everything is deleted?? Idk if I have the patience to redo everything I have set up on my phone

Yep, all apps, personal data, photos, contacts. Factory clean OS for a clean start. Just have to be careful that all of your data is synced up and your media is also, on whatever cloud you use, or SD card if you use one.