1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Freezes on Startup/Reboot

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by saw50st8, Aug 3, 2011.

1. saw50st8

saw50st8 New Member

I have a new Droid Charge that has been working well for a month.

This morning, I tried starting my phone and it won't get past the startup screen (the flashing red graphic). I tried clearing the cache and restarting but it is still stuck.

Is there any way to fix the problem? I would prefer not to have to clear it back to factory settings because I don't want to lose all my apps.

I'm not so tech savvy, so please speak slowly :) (I'm not a total moron though LOLO
  2. jimidurham

jimidurham New Member

Shocking mine shuts off and turns back on frequently the ringer for the phone often dosent work have had 4 droids in a 15 months they well..... the #s speak for itself . the dialer always sticks calls people back kinda embarrassing u know it will also text lower and upper case leters for me its been a disaster verizon dosent want to help me either currently using better business bureau.
  3. BeefJerky

BeefJerky New Member

Wow, if you've had that many (uncommon) problems with multiple phones, I vote user error. Sorry, but the common denominator here is you.

As for they OP, try doing a full factory ODIN flash and see if that fixes it. If not, it's probably a hardware problem.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1172182
Search tags for this page
droid 3 freezes when starting

droid charge freezing

droid charge freezing issues
droid charge freezing up
galaxy s2 freezes on startup at at&t screen
my phone hangs up on startup
phone freeze at startup galaxy s2
samsung charge freezing
samsung droid charge screen frozen
samsung droid charge trouble screen freezes