Freezes at startup every time

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by esget78, Feb 3, 2013.

1. esget78

esget78 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

i have a Casio Droid Commando and it will freeze on the 2nd loading screen every time when it says initializing please wait and shows the loading bar.... it just freezes and will stay on that screen for awhile or resets its self and does the same thing again.... i think my Lil bro could of installed a bad app or something on it and Ive tried doing a hard reset on it... witch i cant do because the LED never lights up... Ive tried taking out the SD card but also no results... I'm lost please someone help any ideas or anything to try would be greatly appreciated

Hunter

2. verizonsux

verizonsux New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Freezes when initializing!

There is a way to do a hard factory reset even when you take it in to an actual Verizon store, their employees don't know anymore than you do about this specific phone! Especially since its considered an "antique"...So after much research I have found the solution, which is right on the verizon wireless support page.

Hard Reset - Casio® G'zOne Commando™

Scroll to the very bottom of the page. Scroll slowly back up to step 3. Do step 3 in the alternative method.
    With the LED illuminated red, press and hold the Power button+Volume down key+Camera key simultaneuously then release. The 3-key combination must be pressed within the 1-2 second timeframe that the LED is illuminated.

A HARD RESET will appear on your phone. Press the power key to continue, press again to confirm...BEFORE YOU DO ANY OF THIS REMOVE YOUR SD CARD FIRST.

After you are done with the hard reset, insert your sd card! I just figured this out. I am not computer savvy or electronically inclined. I hope you have been able to figure this out, but if anyone has had the same trouble I hope that they can find the answer here!! It works good as new!!

3. headstrong569

headstrong569 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    this is all telling him to do pretty much everything he listed he is unable to do. I am having the same problem I can't get into my phone I can't get past the G'zONE Now Loading screen and we can't do a hard reset based on the button configuration because we can't get far enough in to get a red led light appreciate your try but if anyone else out there has a solution we'd appreciate it

Search tags for this page
android freeze on startup
android hangs on startup

android phone freezes on startup

casio commando stuck on loading screen

casio gzone commando stuck on initializing

droid freezes on startup

gzone now loading
how to factory rest verizon casio gzone phone when it freezes before main streen
how to replace the led light for the screen of a gzone
phone freezes at startup