1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

freeing up RAM

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by wofverin15, Jun 5, 2012.

1. wofverin15

wofverin15 New Member

i bought the droid charge when it first came out, about a year ago,and it is my first droid, and i love it...but recently my RAM has been way to high...says i only have have 4mb left out of 373mb total...i downloaded fast reboot and deleted un used apps, but that only brought me down to about 325mb being used, ans my phone is starting to become really "laggy" ...help please !
  2. tkopta

tkopta New Member

Mine is very laggy too. Verizon simply said reset the phone and install apps on a weekly basis to keep track.....not happening..I am doing much better on RAM since I stopped using a task killer. I rarely even use the task manager it comes with. Maybe its time to exchange and go from there. That's what I am in the process of doing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Droid Forums
  3. biggles

biggles New Member

4. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

You may also want to try a Task MANAGER (not a killer). Those apps give you very detailed usage, and may lead you to some heavy apps, and you can try to reduce their memory.
Search tags for this page

android free up ram

droid charge ram

free up ram droid 3

free up ram on droid
free up ram on droid charge

how to free ram on android

how to free up memory on droid 3

how to free up ram droid 3

how to free up ram on droid 3

how to free up ram on droid charge

how to speed up samsung charge