Free Unlimited Pokemon Go Data For T-Mobile Users

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Jul 15, 2016.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,188
    [​IMG]

T-Mobile has officially decided to give their way into a larger customer base. "If we give them free stuff they will come". So far the T-Mobile Tuesdays have been pretty awesome. In the beginning they gave out some free pizza, so much so they had to shut that down pretty quickly as Domino's couldn't keep up with demand. They also gave away free Wendy's frosties and free VUDU movie rentals.

It comes as no surprise that T-Mobile has decided to latch on to the PokeMania. This Tuesday they will be giving one free year of free unlimited data for use with PokeMon Go. If you are an avid PokeMoner than you could rack up some serious data usage. The game consumes about 20-50mb per hour. When you think about it that could really add up of the course of a week especially if you are on a lower data plan.

There will be other freebies for those of you who aren't into the Pocket Monsters. Free Lyft rides of up to $15, Free Wendy's Frosty, and 50% off accessories are all included in the T-Mobile Tuesday's this week.

via T-Mobile

2. FoxKat

FoxKat Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5,290
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
    Wonderful. All we need is a bunch of zombies walking around looking for imaginary monsters and getting in the way off everyone. And now there's even more incentive to do so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. jpiarull

jpiarull Active Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z Force Droid
    Twitter:
    jpiarull
    Either that or idiots who wander into highways mindlessly and blame the car that guy them...I refuse to get into that nonsense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Vepaot

Vepaot Silver Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Current Phone Model:
    LG G5 (LS992)
    Their slogan should be, "You can't go over the data cap, but we can't say the same about cliffs..."

5. zinethar

zinethar Senior Member

Ratings:
    +148
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 4
    It is a free download from what ever app store your phone uses. It is called Pokemon Go. I happen to Geocache and have played this game but not addicted to it as some others are. Fun, takes data, and can be immersive. Like they say - bewre of your surroundings as it is easy to lose track of where you are. To me the pluses are free, fun, gets you off your butt, get out of the house and into our beautiful environment. Minuses are kills battery life, eats data, can make idiots do idiotic things.

• Like Like x 1
  6. liftedplane

liftedplane Gold Member

Ratings:
    +859
    t-mobile = winning.... seriously... wonderful Idea, I've put together a 38 mile driving/walking pokemon go route that I'm tempted to put up on Craigslist and offer people $40 for two hours of chauffeur time including some drinks and snacks... I drive a mini-van so perfect.

I played Ingress for a few years, I know all the farm areas. :D

7. thunderbolt_nick

thunderbolt_nick Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +724
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P
    Twitter:
    @nickburress2k2
    Leave it to T-mobile to jump on the bandwagon :D

You do have to download some bloat to get this though. I'm not hugely familiar with that app, but it might be beneficial to those looking for good deals.