Free Unlimited Pokemon Go Data For T-Mobile Users

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

T-Mobile has officially decided to give their way into a larger customer base. "If we give them free stuff they will come". So far the T-Mobile Tuesdays have been pretty awesome. In the beginning they gave out some free pizza, so much so they had to shut that down pretty quickly as Domino's couldn't keep up with demand. They also gave away free Wendy's frosties and free VUDU movie rentals.

It comes as no surprise that T-Mobile has decided to latch on to the PokeMania. This Tuesday they will be giving one free year of free unlimited data for use with PokeMon Go. If you are an avid PokeMoner than you could rack up some serious data usage. The game consumes about 20-50mb per hour. When you think about it that could really add up of the course of a week especially if you are on a lower data plan.

There will be other freebies for those of you who aren't into the Pocket Monsters. Free Lyft rides of up to $15, Free Wendy's Frosty, and 50% off accessories are all included in the T-Mobile Tuesday's this week.

via T-Mobile

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Wonderful. All we need is a bunch of zombies walking around looking for imaginary monsters and getting in the way off everyone. And now there's even more incentive to do so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Wonderful. All we need is a bunch of zombies walking around looking for imaginary monsters and getting in the way off everyone. And now there's even more incentive to do so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Either that or idiots who wander into highways mindlessly and blame the car that guy them...I refuse to get into that nonsense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Their slogan should be, "You can't go over the data cap, but we can't say the same about cliffs..."

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I have heard about the game Pokemon , are you guys are talking about this game ?? and is it installed in new t mobile phones ?
It is a free download from what ever app store your phone uses. It is called Pokemon Go. I happen to Geocache and have played this game but not addicted to it as some others are. Fun, takes data, and can be immersive. Like they say - bewre of your surroundings as it is easy to lose track of where you are. To me the pluses are free, fun, gets you off your butt, get out of the house and into our beautiful environment. Minuses are kills battery life, eats data, can make idiots do idiotic things.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
t-mobile = winning.... seriously... wonderful Idea, I've put together a 38 mile driving/walking pokemon go route that I'm tempted to put up on Craigslist and offer people $40 for two hours of chauffeur time including some drinks and snacks... I drive a mini-van so perfect.

I played Ingress for a few years, I know all the farm areas. :D

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Leave it to T-mobile to jump on the bandwagon :D

You do have to download some bloat to get this though. I'm not hugely familiar with that app, but it might be beneficial to those looking for good deals.