Free Texting Over Data

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
You can manually refresh, or set it to do it automatically starting at five minute intervals. You will get a notification in your notification bar (this is all with the app on an android phone)
how do u set it to notify u i been looking for that setting and cant find it

In the app: Menu -> settings -> refresh and notification -> select inbox notification.
ok thanks i got it now =]

jstbecuz

Reaction score
@yankee112792 -

Since someone was kind enough to send you a Google Voice invite, do you think you could return the favor by sending one of your new ones (I assume the app comes with some invites) to me? [email protected] if you can.

I'd love to try it out. Thanks.

kevin1016

Reaction score
I use GV for the visual voicemail aspect. Works great. If anyone else needs an invite, let me know. I've never invited anyone so I assume I have some. Someone will have to tell me where it is though, I don't see an invite section.

Poley

Reaction score
I read somewhere that you cant invite people. But if someone wants an account, go to google.com/voice and click on the request an invite link near the bottom of the page. I received an invite the next day.

Last edited:

Faustous

Reaction score
Yeah, well... This will be the 4th time I submitted over the last 3 months.

I <heart> Google... but it's one sided :(

alms for the unloved? [email protected]

Last edited:

daytrade

Reaction score
Can someone please send me a Google voice invite? I'm getting the droid this weekend and the first app I want to try is the google voice app for visual voicemail. My email is:

[email protected]

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Josh

jbsaroo

Reaction score
Invite Me Pleeeeese

Hi, I'd really like a google voice invite. :heart:
If someone does it I'll be their best friend :icon_ banana:

[email protected]

:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid: THANKS :greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:

Guindalf

Reaction score
I have been on GV for a couple weeks now and I looked for somewhere to send invites to those requesting them here.

Sadly, there is nowhere to click to be able to send them. Sorry.

I wonder if you have to be a member for a certain period of time or add credits before you get to give out invites?

raydog153

Reaction score
Add me to the list of people wanting an invite. I signed up over a week ago, and so far nothing, I'll be sure to send an invite out if I get one. Thanks