FREE Stuff from ASURION!!!

rmart88

Reaction score
So I got my Moto Droid wet, and made a claim with Asurion yesterday. The Rep I was talking to told me that they were going to send me a replacement Moto Droid, a battery, and a home charger. When I got the confirmation Email however, it listed the items that were being shipped... A list that included the above parts, PLUS an ear piece, a memory card, and a leather case! Just thought I'd share and ask if this was normal? i cant imagine them just tossing out extra stuff like that if they arent charging for it.

cromo8

Reaction score
yeah athst normal u usually can pick the stuff "affected' by the accident and they send u all that

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I got my Moto Droid wet, and made a claim with Asurion yesterday. The Rep I was talking to told me that they were going to send me a replacement Moto Droid, a battery, and a home charger. When I got the confirmation Email however, it listed the items that were being shipped... A list that included the above parts, PLUS an ear piece, a memory card, and a leather case! Just thought I'd share and ask if this was normal? i cant imagine them just tossing out extra stuff like that if they arent charging for it.

I've heard about the memory card and the battery cover not being part of what they send out but they sent one anyway. But ear piece and a case? That doesn't make sense.

And as Judge Judy says, if it don't make sense then it isn't true. I wouldn't count on that extra stuff but hey, if you score let us know.

OP
rmart88

rmart88

Reaction score
SCORE! New Phone came in today (Moto Droid, with no issues like other people are reporting) and it did come with Battery, Headphones, Memory Card, Leather Case, and Charger!

droidman101

Reaction score

I've heard about the memory card and the battery cover not being part of what they send out but they sent one anyway. But ear piece and a case? That doesn't make sense.

And as Judge Judy says, if it don't make sense then it isn't true. I wouldn't count on that extra stuff but hey, if you score let us know.

Actually, my droid broke and I filed a claim. The droid I received had an sdcard. Of course I just swapped them and sent the new one back with my old droid though.

OP
rmart88

rmart88

Reaction score
OUCH, why did you send it back? you arent required to send the SD card back, im keeping both of mine:)