1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE][SKETCH] Portrait Sketch: Make Your Own Portrait Sketch to Become an Artist!

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by HuiGuoRou, Sep 18, 2012.

1. HuiGuoRou

HuiGuoRou New Member

"Portrait Sketch" is the twin brother of "Pencil Sketch" with big improvements on human portrait photos ("Pencil Sketch" already has more than 1 Million downloads in Google Play store).

"Portrait Sketch" is able to create nice and clear sketch on human faces with just one button click. You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color sketch results can be easily created. Sharing pics are also supported.

Please provide your feedbacks. Any feedbacks or suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dumplingsandwich.portraitsketch

View attachment 56073 View attachment 56074 View attachment 56075
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. shuiguodao

shuiguodao New Member

Really cool app! does what it says! Highly recommended!
Search tags for this page
apps that scetch my portrait
create a portrait of my pic online free
create my own photo scekch
download potrate sketch
free sketches my photo online
google play pencil portrait apps

make a portrait online for free

make my photo portrait online

make my portrait online

make portrait online free

make skecth art of own pic