1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE MUSIC APP] HYPEDMUSIC -- Unlimited, FREE music streaming, no ads

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by jasonpugatch, Sep 13, 2012.

1. jasonpugatch

jasonpugatch New Member

Hey guys,

I'd love for you guys to check out my newly released free music app, HypedMusic. The android app is the counterpart to my website, Listen to Music. | Free | Unlimited | HypedMusic, and lets users build playlists and listen to millions of songs completely legally, for free, and in unlimited quantities. The google play link is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hypedmusic.musicapp . Using the facebook login system, playlists are seemlessly connected from the site to the app, so music can be easily ported without any active syncing. Finally, HypedMusic for android has offline mode! Sync your music offline to the hypedMusic app and rock out without an internet connection:)

Please let me know what you think of the site/app please! Thanks a lot for your time!

P.S. You can use both the app and site without a login! Also, iPhone app will be released in September.

Sincerely,
    Jason Pugatch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. jasonpugatch

jasonpugatch New Member

Any feedback guys?
Search tags for this page

hypedmusic apk

listen to free unlimited music
music apps with free unlimited music with no internet connec