1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

free mp3 download

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Jug the Thug, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jug the Thug

Jug the Thug New Member

my phone got wiped over the weekend and i had this app called music search and download by eugene something. i liked the app because before you downloaded the song it told you the bitrate. i searched for the exact dev name and the app name and nothing came up. can someone please refer me to a similar app that tells you the file size and bitrate, there are so many i cant go through all of them.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I did some research on this app. This app provides music for free and we don't allow any discussions of apps that do any pirating.

In my research I can tell you that it looked like it was pretty much a flop. Lots of people complained about it. Songs cost .99 even less on Amazon, get them legally from there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
android mp3 downloader with bit rate

download free mp3 droid

downloadfreemp3droid

droid free mp3 download

droid mp3

free app free mp3droid
free downloads dloid mp3
free mp3 apps for droid bionic
free mp3 download app