nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Careful when looking for free movies. Many a coworker have bricked their phones. Dvd catalyst is only ten bucks and works perfect for converting movies you own to our phones.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Its not possible to brick your phone watching movies.

sent from my thunderbolt

Reaction score
It's the sites they would go to to get the free movies that would kill their phones. If it's impossible as you say then disregard my post. :)

captain howdy

Reaction score
When you go to letmewatchthis be sure and look for the putlocker links they download

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
Very strange to hear that!

I would like to know which site would that be, like to test my phone out.

It's the sites they would go to to get the free movies that would kill their phones. If it's impossible as you say then disregard my post. :)

Yeah I won't be posting the names of any of those sites, not worth getting banned. But I will post the link to a site where you can learn about the dangers of downloading/streaming free movies. Requires a little leg work on your part but very informative

www.google.com

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very strange to hear that!

I would like to know which site would that be, like to test my phone out.

Yeah I won't be posting the names of any of those sites, not worth getting banned. But I will post the link to a site where you can learn about the dangers of downloading/streaming free movies. Requires a little leg work on your part but very informative

www.google.com

smart move :)

great link!

-a Voodoo Charged post-