Free google chrome laptop is real

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
filled out the thing not sure when whenever everyone was pasing it around.
Found a box at my door this morning thoght what is this figured it was a christmas present since i didnt order anything.

well i open it up and its a google chrome laptop. havent tried it yet it was mighty cold outside. it says has 200mb free verison 3g per month and that you must have internet for it to operate.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16328940/IMG_20101217_152042.jpg

y0manda

Reaction score
Congrats how long did it take to ship? Did they contact you between times?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Eagle, but I have to move it to off topic. It has nothing to do with the Droid.

DLopezR

Reaction score
What did you fill it out? Post link?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
sorry man

didnt know where to post but i knew people would want to know ive seen it talked about thanks for moving to right place.

OSX2000

Reaction score
What a sweet unexpected Christmas gift from Google! I did the survey, I hope they pick me too. :)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Still waiting/hoping for mine :(

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's awesome Eagle, congrats! I keep hoping to see the delivery guy drive up my driveway and drop one of those things off. I am thinking they have to be close to sending all of them out by now though.

MonKENy

Reaction score
filled out the thing not sure when whenever everyone was pasing it around.
Found a box at my door this morning thoght what is this figured it was a christmas present since i didnt order anything.

well i open it up and its a google chrome laptop. havent tried it yet it was mighty cold outside. it says has 200mb free verison 3g per month and that you must have internet for it to operate.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16328940/IMG_20101217_152042.jpg

can you remember around how long its been? weeks? months? I just filled it ouut. Id love to be able to get one, I have no laptop of my own (or desktop anymore) I could desperately use one lol

erich93063

Reaction score
I GOT ONE TOO! I filled out the long form the day it came out. I'm out in California and received mine this past Friday the 17th. I couldn't believe i actually got one. It's pretty sweet as far as netbooks go.