free gbc saving app for pokemon?

tommyp484

Reaction score
Hi again, was wondering if anybody knew of an app or anyway I can save and LOAD my game on pokemon? For free ofcourse :) any help greatly appreciated

bump47

Reaction score
Just buy the actual gameboy app. Its like 3 bucks and you can get any gameboy game. If youre tight on cash, just don't get a soda the next three times you go out to eat. Problem solved.

OP
T

tommyp484

Reaction score
Just buy the actual gameboy app. Its like 3 bucks and you can get any gameboy game. If youre tight on cash, just don't get a soda the next three times you go out to eat. Problem solved.

Rude and unessesary... I don't want to use a credit card.. anyone with REAL help?

listenman20

Reaction score
forgive my ignorance, but i thot the GBA emulators had the ability to save and reload games?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rude and unessesary... I don't want to use a credit card.. anyone with REAL help?

He made a valid, and not that very rude at all, comment. You could try buying a pre paid visa gift card. I do that myself.

bump47

Reaction score
I am sorry if that came off rude. I was not trying to imply anything or make fun of you at all. I do not think there is anyway to save and load unless you by the payed version of gameboid. Once again, I am sorry if that was rude to you. I did not intend that at all