1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE GAME] Word Miner

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by akaliel, Apr 12, 2012.

1. akaliel

akaliel New Member

How many words can you spell in a minute?

This is for anyone who enjoys scrabble, scramble, boggle or any kind of word puzzle games.

In Word Miner you have 60 seconds to spell as many words as you can on a board that’s 5 tiles high and 5 tiles wide, using only the letters available to you. Words can be spelled horizontally and vertically.

When the game is over you will be scored on every correct word that's at least 3 letters long. Bonus points are awarded for words that are 4 and 5 letters long. You'll receive a gem at the end of the game depending on your score. The higher your score, the better the gem you’ll win!

The gems you win will be displayed on the main screen (up to 100). You can play with them using your phone's tilt sensors! :D

Download Word Miner Free

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. marlonvps

marlonvps New Member

How interesting~ I like clumping words together in Scabble. Okay, tried it out, and I like it I also really like that the gems obtained are on the front page of the app, and that they can be moved around by tilting the phone. Ah, I should review it!
  3. roywebmaster

roywebmaster New Member

I liked this game, but need to paly more to increase game efficiency
Search tags for this page

boggle for android