1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE][GAME] Ultimate Puzzle - Jigsaw Puzzle Game

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by hobB1T, Dec 7, 2012.

1. hobB1T

hobB1T New Member

Hi, I want to present my game, hopefully you will enjoy it and give me a positive vote, thank you !

Ultimate Puzzle is a nice looking jigsaw puzzle style game with many features. The game offers unique, intuitive features.
    - Besides the 35 included images, you can puzzle every image on your device, downloaded as well as from your camera !
    - It allows you to push all none-applied pieces to the border area with a single click, so you have always a good overview.
    - The final image can be enabled and disabled in the background using a single click, every time.
    - You can move the pieces to up to 3 additional layers, which can be disabled separately, so you have always control even if there are many pieces on the screen.
    - Three jigsaw patterns (more are planned).
    - Multiple difficulty levels for every pattern type.
    - None, 90° and free piece rotation modes.
    - Two different piece to piece and piece to origin magnetism types.
    - Stores the last twenty game states, so you can continue stopped sessions.
    - Has a clean, scalable, intuitive user interface with two different pan and zoom modes.

Thank you,
    hob-B1T

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hobb1t.prjup.android

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Search tags for this page

jigsaw puzzle games 2012

nude jigsaw puzzle