FREE [GAME] Pogs/Milkcaps The 90's Craze Is Now On Your Phone!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
WW74v-qRqjiiX1yY66YF_X0mZTC-RbczII0qYC9Qa5VlUUAogcA9K0pWL3SuDUG0SpQ=w300

We have all played jax and marbles, but I don't think there has ever been a school yard game as fun and competitive as Pogs from the late 90's and early 00's. I came across this game the other day when a mealtime conversation with some young adults made me feel pretty old. It turns out none of them had ever heard of POGS! I even did a Google search and showed them a picture, still nothing. This prompted me to head to the Play Store where I found a digital version of my beloved childhood game. I had quite a bit of fun for the next several minutes playing an impromptu game of digital POGS with some of the young adults.

vJlk_i28fZFWPb9lzi5X-IR3TAOwKwIb4xbwZKmRWIazXNBDF6zkItw1edefj34mnQ=h310
wMUFrIMeu2bP8vbbYmzpUXHNmEOeeIEir-37KCO0dWoy8ZmA7GRv6keG9AfW0Oh-r53_=h310
MdGSxBem_66kt8bicnTmSWq5ndyB6d2BvS9EyxgBwZoPiTrI-gKYvWyT1smm0p-dILU=h310

Pogs/caps by developer "playsib" brings the experience of the old Milkcaps game directly to your phone or tablet. The object of the game is to basically bet your Pogs against the other players Pogs. You decide how many caps to wager and then stack them up. You then take your Slammer and Slam it down on the stack of Pogs the ones that you flip over you keep, the second player then goes behind you and Slams the Slammer on whatever Pogs are left over, and you take turns doing this until all of the Pogs are gone. You can play this game in single mode or with two players. Pass levels, unlock caps, collect them all. Head to the Play Link below to download this fun and addictive game!

via Play Store

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
HAHAHA, I actually still have all my pogs from those days. I think I have two binders full and of course the slammers too. Next time I'm at my parents house I may dig them out and teach my kids how to play them. Lets revive that awesome game!

mikekhelxD

Reaction score
I love playing pogs back then. I remember walking around the village to look for other kids to play with. Scraped my knuckles once when I hit my hand on the cement. We played on the streets. You can tell ot was an intense game. Lol