[Free game] Logic Box

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by Argy, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Argy

Argy New Member

Hi,
    I didn't find many catchy logic games with simple principal in which I break a sweat playing the harder levels yet I can still play them for a long time. Logic Box is just that. In this game you are in control of a crane and your goal is to order boxes with various size and weight so that they cover highlighted areas (marked with red points). There are currently two types of environment implemented. One time you are in a hangar, the next minute you are dropping crates at a port. In both cases you can look forward to 24 levels. But don't be fooled. It is not always true that after finishing a level with great effort the following level is bound to be harder. Sometimes it is possible to finish a level with ease in which case you don't always get the highest rating in form of a gold medal. But if you are like me and crave for the gold medal it is necessary to find a better way to order the boxes.

Logic Box is available for free and comes from Czech independent developers. So don't hesitate! Download the game from Google Play today and compare yourself with your friends to see who gets further.

If you'd like to reward us for our endeavor or if you'd like to make the game more enjoyable, you can buy a level skipping pack or get a targeting system for just a small fee.

View attachment 61009 View attachment 61010

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any interesting ideas on how to improve Logic Box.
Search tags for this page
android box free level 7
box app level 7
box logic game
box logic level 7
ð¸ð³ñ€ð° logic box 7 ñƒñ€ð¾ð²ðµð½ñŒ
level 24 logic box free

level 7 logic box

logic box android level 7
logic box app solutions
logic box free levels
logic box level 24