1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE GAME] Gravity Sheep(Physics game), Feedbacks please

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gravitysheep, Jan 5, 2013.

1. gravitysheep

gravitysheep New Member

Hi Guys!

I would like to present you a physic puzzle game i have developed with Unity3D engine. It has been uploaded few days ago on playstore.
    The concept is kind of similar to Space Physics, Crayon Physic ( iphone ), and Touch Physics

To complete a level, you can fling the sheep and draw physic lines interacting with the gravity in order to help the sheep to reach all the mushrooms. They are lot of different ways to complete a level.

There is also an embedded leader-board (home-made one) letting you compare your score with others players at the end of each successful levels

Some feedbacks about the game would be really nice and helpful.

You can find the game on playstore here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.overflowstudio.gravitysheep.free

View attachment 59765 View attachment 59766

View attachment 59767 View attachment 59768

Thank you so much
  2. Iuvussac

Iuvussac New Member

Promising game but music is so-so. Sometimes I can't see what is happening because my finger is in the way drawing lines. Still nice. :)
  3. gravitysheep

gravitysheep New Member

Thank you Iuvussac.
    For the moment there is no music ( only in the video ), since i could not find something which fit with the game
    About the finger, did you notice there was a magnifier on the bottom left of the screen so you can see under your finger ?
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  4. gravitysheep

gravitysheep New Member

Other feedback otherwise ?
Search tags for this page
feedback screen game
game physics

gravity games

gravity sheep game
ø¨ø§ø²ûŒ ùûŒø²ûŒú©
physic game

physics games