free droid battery door !!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman. Please try to keep it on topic! Remeber what mom always said......

Olivia

Reaction score
Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this! I ordered one because I have a scratch on the M on mine and also after hearing about the battery door problems people have been having I'd rather be safe than sorry. BTW I only ordered one:)

DroidZen

Reaction score
free droid battery cover

JUst ordered mine....waiting to see if I actually get it !!:icon_ banana:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ordered some but I have a hard time believing in 3 free anything with overnight shipping...

Anyone check to see if the Droids are also 0 - I could use some extra's :)

My first door was very loose and my second is tight but seems a little high so this should correct the issue.

huskur

Reaction score
My order is in!!! FREE is good!! I will believe it when the fedex truck pulls up to my office monday

reyd1

Reaction score
hmmm.. having trouble placing my order.. I think we killed their ordering site...lol

A

apeshitninja

hmmm.. having trouble placing my order.. I think we killed their ordering site...lol

I had to refresh 4-5 times, but I got through and ordered 3.

Now we'll see if they show up :icon_eek:

windstrings

Reaction score
I got mine.....it appears the difference seems to basically be that the little stickon pad "quite thin in the original" is replaced with a thicker one thats maybe 3 times thicker.

when you slide the door on, it makes the little claws hold tighter since the back plate is lifted a bit higher from the pad.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my replacement from Motorola and never really compared the old to the new but you're correct the stick on pad is about three times as thick. I think you nailed it on the head.

So much for that video that shows you how to lift a piece inside the droid that has nothing to do with the claws....

I got mine.....it appears the difference seems to basically be that the little stickon pad "quite thin in the original" is replaced with a thicker one thats maybe 3 times thicker.

when you slide the door on, it makes the little claws hold tighter since the back plate is lifted a bit higher from the pad.

ibalrit

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Never can have too many Droid battery doors around, I guess.