free droid battery door !!!

don_813

Reaction score
these will probably be the doors that they made before the revision. They probably had no use for them because they made the newer ones tighter. but w/e

Anomander

Reaction score
Impressive. I got 3 for my wife and I since both of our doors are loose. Gives us each 1 extra door and 1 to fight over. Though hopefully we will not need them.

mjs31

Reaction score
Wow...great find but also so many leaches on this site. "I got my 3", "I got my 3" ....

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
awesome, 3 coming... overnight... 0.00 total :)

Scottyrocket

Reaction score
Wow, that was the most complicated set of instructions to read for this promotion. However, I worked my way through the system and 2 doors are on the way. Here is the link to make it easy for everyone that is having the same problem I had...
Enter your location

Pueo

Reaction score
WOW, the 3G on VZW is working overtime on the free battery offer. It took me a little over 10 minutes to get my freebie! :eek: Me thinks VZW is swamped.

andrewdoane

Reaction score
Eh, I went their intending to get my three but decided not to. Motorola already sent me one and it's working fine (much better than the original one). I have faith that if this one starts screwing up one company or the other will send me one then.

DraconWolfX

Reaction score
Is there a reason you people are ordering three? I can understand one -- POSSIBLY two -- but why are you going to order three battery doors? I just see absolutely no need for it. Great, you got some extra $0.10 pieces of metal from Verizon...congrats.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason you people are ordering three? I can understand one -- POSSIBLY two -- but why are you going to order three battery doors? I just see absolutely no need for it. Great, you got some extra $0.10 pieces of metal from Verizon...congrats.
Easy there brother....Happy New Year. If VZW didn't want to give them out 3 at a time, they wouldn't have a drop down box. In my case, if you'd just take a deep breath and read the thread, I got 3 because myself and 2 other co-workers have Droids.

Kumbaiya My Lord, Kumbaiya........

DraconWolfX

Reaction score
I could really care less, just seems dumb. 90% of these people ordering three are going to chuck two of them in their desk never to be touched again. Just seems wasteful.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Easy there brother....Happy New Year. If VZW didn't want to give them out 3 at a time, they wouldn't have a drop down box. In my case, if you'd just take a deep breath and read the thread, I got 3 because myself and 2 other co-workers have Droids.

Kumbaiya My Lord, Kumbaiya........

I gots 3 becauz it wuz the bigest numbr i cud clik on

haha but nothing these days are free so better get the most of it while it lasts :icon_ banana:

and happy new years to everyone!!!