free droid battery door !!!

dennisjr631

Reaction score
If you go to verizonwireless.com they have the Motorola Droid battery door for free. I think it used to be $4.95. There is also free shipping and you can order 3 at a time. So go get your free battery doors.

Trever1t

Reaction score
Fantastic, you never know when a new door will come in handy, ordered 3 for myself! thanks for the tip!

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I just got mine! It's hard to believe Verizon is GIVING something away.:icon_ banana:

robbo323

Reaction score
Went and got mine. Thank you for the heads up. Lost that cover twice now and gone frantically re-tracing my steps looking for it. Only a matter of time before its gone for good.

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
I logged in, went to support and found the free door. But, when I clicked on it, it sent me to a page about the Droid and its features. Is there a link I can try?
Thanks
on edit--Have to click on the battery pic and not the buy now.

Last edited:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I logged in, went to support and found the free door. But, when I clicked on it, it sent me to a page about the Droid and its features. Is there a link I can try?
Thanks

Click the picture of the battery door instead of the "add to card" or whatever button that was. I had the same problem first time through.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
just ordered. Thanks for the headups!

:bowdown:

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Thanks

Click the picture of the battery door instead of the "add to card" or whatever button that was. I had the same problem first time through.

MNTNBKR--you are FAST. :icon_eek: Thanks. I went back and tried the only other choice I had. :)

tu3218

Reaction score
I cant seem to find where its at. I logged in an went to support but I don't see anything about a free battery door. Anyone explain a little more?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks! I just got 3 of them too. Wanted to make sure I got them before everyone finds out and they're on back order. I have 2 friends at work with Droid's who I'm going to give a spare one to so I got 3.

don_813

Reaction score
hurry before they take it down for some reason lol...i ordered 2 sets shipped to 2 difference addresses. 3 for me. 3 for my dad