Free Droid 2 Now Along Side Free Incredible At Best Buy Fridays

xpezdj

Reaction score
Xpedij hey my 1 year happens in Nov. 22nd I have a 2 year contract and cost about 128 a month so do you think they will give me a free dinc

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

Maybe but you'll just have to go in to find out. I would personally wait though if they are giving out free phones means something better is right around the corner and they are getting rid of the extras...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I just called Best Buy and they said the Droid 2 was not on the list. Only the Droid Incredible.

beargold23

Reaction score
I am guessing it won't work for upgrades cause I really want to go from my d1 to a dinc

Droid1 running UD v1 luna theme

On the Verizon website it says you can upgrade a year early as long as you have a plan 69.99 or higher and have completed at least one year and of course agree to sign up for another 2 years.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Worry Free Guarantee®

What do I have to do to get a new phone with Annual Upgrade?
You must be registered for My Verizon, be on a calling plan of $49.99 or higher and have completed at least 1 year of a 2-year contract and agree to renew for an additional 2 years in order to get a new phone at a promotional price. It’s as easy as that.

Where did you get the 69.99 thing from?

timo1456

Reaction score
read this post this morning and after a call to verizon and a trip to best buy ive got a new incredible for free!! thank god i looked at this when i got to work!

Feathersnpaws

Reaction score
I can't thank you enough for posting this!

I just found this post about the free Droid and sent the link to my daughter. She just emailed me back that she did it all online and got a free Droid Incredible and is picking it up after work! You guys ROCK! :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
hey feathernpaws i wanted to know if your daughter had her upgrade or was doing an early one because i really want a dinc but have to wait a year for an upgrade

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Well, thanks to DroidForums, I would have upgraded to a Dinc tomorrow, but after seeing this I just got home with my new Dinc!
Honestly. I tested both the X, D2, Dinc, and Fascinate and was impressed with the Fascinate the most. I just couldnt turn down the free phone.

I ended up spending $10 on an adapter so I can use the usb cord as a charger for the car.

Now what do I do with my D1? Sell it online or to one of the Dev's here? Now off to the Dinc forums to learn how to Root this thing..;)

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
i just put my d1 on craigslist looking for a dinc if anyone on this wants a d1 and has a dinc i will trade pm if interested

VitsDroid

Reaction score
Got my wife the free Droid Incredible, she loves it! I tried to talk her into Droid 2 so we could share the car dock but she said Droid 2 is to manly. So I rooted the incredible, took off all the verizon spam and now we are an android family.

jsan2727

Reaction score
I tried to get one through bestbuy.com, got all the way through until i got to Verizon's upgrade status check, said i have to wait.
So i called Verizon to see if i could sweet talk them into letting me upgrade early.
Customer service guy all but called me a liar when i told him about the sale at Best Buy before denying my request for an early upgrade.
My dad on the other hand went into a Best Buy store in Phoenix and got two of the Incredible, my mom doesn't like not having a slide out keyboard...
long story short she is taking my D1 and I'm getting her incredible.

Does anyone know if the Best Buy Incredible is a new phone or is it a 'like new refurbished' phone?

xSZYDx

Reaction score
Yeah I work at best buy. It was free today for free phone friday..last week the fascinate was free on upgrade or new contract.

However that promo only went on for october so that is gone now =\

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App