[FREE] Dog House Escape!: Date Alert reviewed by Machung

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Machung, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Machung

Machung New Member

Currently Ranked 5 stars by 2 people
    Downloaded 10-50 times
    Reviewed on Onix TB512-16G (Android version 4.0.4)

Dog House Escape! performs as described and is quite easy to use. When the app first runs a configuration wizard is displayed which makes it easy to start configuring the app (and it takes next to no time to finish configuring). After setting it up I found I no longer needed to check the app - ever. Since it automatically works in with the Android notification system, it automatically displays configured anniversary and birthday alerts. So, even if I forgot to check the app, it would automatically remind me year on year with minimal fuss - which is exactly what I want it to do.

Pros:
    • Quick and easy to use!
    • Multiple alerts for single anniversaries (major strength when compared to calendar system alternative)
    • Tracks common (i.e. wedding, engagement, birthday) and less common (i.e. first date or first met) anniversaries. So, it lets you be as romantic as you like in your celebrations...
    • Customisable events unique to our relationship
    • Chronological list of key dates available on main screen. (Especially helpful in the times I need to remember when my wife's birthday is...)
    • Provides suggestions for great last minute ideas (which keeps in with the theme of helping you escape the dog house...)

Cons:
    • None

To download the anniversary reminder app for free, visit the Google Play store today.

Home_FutureEvent.png

Settings_Alerts.png