1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE] Dog House Escape!: Date Alert reviewed by Machung

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Machung, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Machung

Machung New Member

Currently Ranked 5 stars by 2 people
    Downloaded 10-50 times
    Reviewed on Onix TB512-16G (Android version 4.0.4)

Dog House Escape! performs as described and is quite easy to use. When the app first runs a configuration wizard is displayed which makes it easy to start configuring the app (and it takes next to no time to finish configuring). After setting it up I found I no longer needed to check the app - ever. Since it automatically works in with the Android notification system, it automatically displays configured anniversary and birthday alerts. So, even if I forgot to check the app, it would automatically remind me year on year with minimal fuss - which is exactly what I want it to do.

Pros:
    • Quick and easy to use!
    • Multiple alerts for single anniversaries (major strength when compared to calendar system alternative)
    • Tracks common (i.e. wedding, engagement, birthday) and less common (i.e. first date or first met) anniversaries. So, it lets you be as romantic as you like in your celebrations...
    • Customisable events unique to our relationship
    • Chronological list of key dates available on main screen. (Especially helpful in the times I need to remember when my wife's birthday is...)
    • Provides suggestions for great last minute ideas (which keeps in with the theme of helping you escape the dog house...)

Cons:
    • None

To download the anniversary reminder app for free, visit the Google Play store today.

Home_FutureEvent.png

Settings_Alerts.png