Free Calls

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Englishteacher79, Dec 27, 2010.

1. csimo

csimo Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't know if it was ever on the Market or not. It was just a small app to solve the GV random number problem.

If you have your GV number on F&F then incoming calls shouldn't be a problem. The only problem is outgoing and GVMyNumber solves that problem.
  2. Mont

Mont Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no problem with out goings calls havent had a chance to check for incoming yet, its cool that you can change the settings for it to ask you if you want to use GV or not before it starts dialing.

I don't think I need that app its working fine so far but I'll keep it around
  3. Squadalah_man

Squadalah_man Member

mountain view, callifornia (home of google and the
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty sure that when a google voice number calls another google voice number its free, but I could be wrong. Mobile to mobile calling is free with verizons IN calling network. I might be wrong with the google number thing. Google phone is free and magic jack is close to free, so if you have a netbook then theoreticaly you can make free calls. Verizons friends and family plan is for people you want to call free who don't have verizon such and landline phones and other network phones.

Squadala we are off!
  4. csimo

csimo Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just to clarify the problem... when you place an outbound call using Google Voice you actually dial a rather random number... not your Google Voice number. So, even if you have your Google Voice number listed in Friends & Family you will be using calling plan minutes for outbound Google Voice calls.

All the GVMyNumber app does is force outbound Google Voice calls to dial via your Google Voice number. Thus if you have your Google Voice number listed in Friends & Family you will not be using plan minutes.

So, outbound GV calls without the app = plan minutes used, but with the app = free.
Search tags for this page

android free calls to mexico

app for android for free mexico calling
call mexico for free tapatalk

call mexico free app

call mexico from us with droid xt
free calls on droid x
free minutes for droid x2
is there a app is free to call mexico
is there an app to call free to mexico

is there an app to call mexico for free