[FREE] BookOnline.Me: Trip Advisor review by Machung

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Machung, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Machung

Machung New Member

Currently Ranked 4.2 stars by 8 people
    Downloaded 500 - 1,000 times
    Reviewed on Onix TB512-16G (Android version 4.0.4)

BookOnline.Me is a travel advisor app that gets the job of booking online done with minimal fuss. It is also reassuring to know the app performs as advertised. The app was easy to use, with its three filters a great way to quickly find those companies that can specifically meet my current need, no matter where I am in the world.

As an extension of its parent travel advisor website, the app has an inbuilt capability to connect the user with companies that span across Accommodation (Hotels & Hostels), Flights, Rental Cars, and Tour sectors. Such companies can provide an array of services including Price Comparison capabilities, Online Booking sites, Travel Agencies, and the actual tourism service provider (i.e. the actual airline). Accordingly, it is truly an app where I could consider consolidating many travel apps into the one. This is especially since I primarily use travel apps to find and book services online, which is the core strength of this app. With an ability to also display recent news and travel deals it also comes in handy when trying to get inspiration for that next great trip away...

Pros:
    • Simple to use interface with ability to compete searches within seconds.
    • App covers operators all around the globe. No matter where I travel, it has a viable suggestion for a company that can meet my needs.
    • Each company has a basic profile. This enables a quick informed decision to be made about whether a company can meet my immediate needs.
    • When connecting with a company it loads the company website in a web browser. This ensures I can see any subsequent booking is made via a secure connection (HTTPS).

Cons:
    • Not so much a con, but future potential enhancement could be adding in a favourite list so user don't have to search for their favourite company every time.

To download the travel advisor app, visit the Google Play store today.

4_Main_Hotel.png

5_CheapStayMe_Website.png