1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE][APP] for learning foreign languages (vocabulary)

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by miuan, Apr 17, 2012.

1. miuan

miuan New Member

Voc4u

maybe dosn't to much bother when i make litle bit andvertisment for my applicatin which help me with learning vocabulary.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voc4u

On start you must choice which language you are native and which language you want learn!
    [​IMG]
    (this choice is only once so be carrefuly with the mistake... you can reset this setting on dictionary screen.)

On menu you can train (learning vocabulary) or only listening and also training you pronunciation.
    [​IMG]
    (the number above buttons signalize how many words you have in database and how many word you already market as you know)

In main activity for train vocabulary. It is work so that, she have only two buttons "know" and "don't know". The both buttons show new word, but words marked as "don't know" will be showed frequently and words marked as "know" one time dissapear, and you can focus for word which you don't know so good.
    [​IMG]

INFO: the app need the rights for internet because any words which you add or delete is sended to server and used for preparing better vocabulary database in next build.

I used this application mostly in Public Transport.

I will be to much glad for you experince, ideas or critics of my app. Thank you.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
Search tags for this page

foreign language apps for samsung galaxy