1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Free app for corporate email on Motorola Droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jjdroid, Jan 23, 2010.

1. jjdroid

jjdroid New Member

Anyone know if there is a free app so my corporate email is fully functional? Including forwarding attachments, being able to choose contacts from a global list, select multiple emails, etc. The native app is useless. I used the free trial of TouchDown which seemed great, but I hate to have to pay for something that the Droid should have come with seeing that the Droid was advertised as being functional for corporate use. We use Outlook in the office.

Thanks!
  2. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

Everything works great with the default app other then forwarding attachments.... I'm assuming that will be fixed in the next update as well.

You say "Corporate" e-mail but in reality that doesn't mean anything... Do you mean you are using an Exchange server for your e-mail?
  3. Sparty83

Sparty83 New Member

I believe K-9 has Exchange support, but I don't know whether it will do all you're looking for. It's free, so it won't hurt to check it out. Good luck! :motdroidhoriz:
  4. jjdroid

jjdroid New Member

yes, it is an Outlook exchange server
Search tags for this page
corporate email android apps

corporate email app droid

corporate email app for droid
driod 4 corporate email app

droid corporate email app

free corporate exhange server droid aps
motorola email app