FREE [APP] Flash Ring Never Miss A Call Again!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
dzXN-tTOjhUz8i_Ofr6dj7asRiQkIWOgCVLuZARBhWW_L-ebeSuUi061zu1cwVBuBHI=h310-rw

Flash Ring is the perfect app for the hearing impaired. It is also great for anyone who operates heavy machinery, heavy equipment, or does any type of work with equipment that makes loud noises. I can remember when I worked for a landscaping company during the summer. There were several occasions when I would be on the mower for several hours at a time. I would pull my phone out of my pocket to discover I had missed several calls and text messages normally. Even when I put my phone on vibrate I couldn't feel the difference between the lawn mower vibrating and the phone in my pants. If I had an app like "Flash Ring" I would have been able to rest the phone somewhere that I could see it and I would have noticed the LED flash when the phone was ringing. This is great for those who operate cranes or drive big rigs. It would be very hard to miss a call with this app installed.

RRX_MZtYe6YD8QaYxAbZmd5t4c6_zLAN-ojLqyICu9eesuV-2EUnIPuotUYZnO7Wlg=h310-rw
CG7e59ahRzFseDcHhlWKn_mzGcy7KNRsN8rOx-qlAkSeSRfd6yYDOYMvB2Z9bpjkQSU=h310-rw
41LqLR-XpE7QucWsbl0c9BGyaNwTjJD39kNfVzfMVdp65FJgbljyrNgBlR3sM8wqkT8=h310-rw

Flash Ring includes the following features Flash for normal, vibrate, and silent modes, flash when sms is received, set a custom flash frequency, flash on notification (gmail, wechat, facebook), custom remaining battery flash, and more! You will need to be running Android 3.0 or higher. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store