1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Free App] Are you a Phone Addict?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by heyredy141, May 18, 2012.

1. heyredy141

heyredy141 New Member

Phone addict for Android is designed for anyone who wants to know the number of times the phone has been unlocked in a day.

Are you a Phone addict? Are you in the habit of constantly checking your phone and want to curb that habit? Want to know how many times you have unlocked your phone in a day? on a average? or which day you unlocked the most. Phone Addict helps you to track all these details !! Show your friends/family the number of times you unlocked your phone.

Key Features:
    Simple intuitive User Interface.
    Monitor usage of your phone daily.
    Displays your average usage based on your historical data.
    Shows the overall Maximum usage in any given day based on your historical data.
    Activity list provides count by day.
    Share your activity with your friends.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandutechnology.phoneaddictfree
  2. heyredy141

heyredy141 New Member

I updated Phone Addict app today to notify users of previous days activity by sending a notification every day. Check it out!!
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Trying it now. I'll report my results in a few days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.
  4. heyredy141

heyredy141 New Member

Thanks FoxKat. Have fun. I usually average about 50 times a day.
Search tags for this page
phone addict android

phone addict app