1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FREE! and very cheap Puh Email

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by tehpriest, Feb 26, 2010.

1. tehpriest

tehpriest New Member

After looking around I have just found this and it seems very good. Tried it on my e90 and it works well. There is a free version and a Pro version which is 10euro a year!

EMOZE - Products - Consumer Edition

Things are looking up :icon_ banana:
  2. big_adventure

big_adventure New Member

Why would you post this on an Android forum?

We all get fantastic push Gmail for free, and Gmail works as an excellent free push service for any other email that supports imap or pop3, except for Yahoo!, which charges for that service now.
  3. tehpriest

tehpriest New Member

The reason I posted the link to that particular app is that there were many posts asking about secure push mail and synchronisation without going through the Google cloud which many businesses would not allow as it would be regarded by them as to big a security risk for sensitive Data.

The full professional paid for version also sync's notes and calendars but that one is outside of my price range and expertise. It may be of use to others though.