1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Free and paid app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bigdog9586, Jun 26, 2011.

1. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 New Member

I have couple programs aquarium freehand paid. Do I need to keep the free programs in order to use the paid Apps?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Not sure, Big Dog but that's not a X specific question so you want to ask it here in the apps area.;)
  3. AngryHatter

AngryHatter New Member

Usually the developer specifies when you need to keep the free portion installed when you buy the license.
    If you are worried, deleting the free portion to see if it still works is a win since you can always re-download the free app.
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Depends on how licensing is handled but, as AngryHatter said, it really depends on the app. Some apps actually have one version for free and paid and just the license is a separate paid app. Some apps have entirely separate paid and free versions that have nothing to do with each other. Read up on the app or ask the developer.