1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE] Alien Spheres – a casual Game of reflex and reflection – Indie

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Djulteam, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Djulteam

Djulteam New Member

*** To download the game right now on Google Play Store (official) and for free, click here ***

Hi,

My name is Julien, I'm a French Indie developer from studio "Djuteam", and I have just released my second Android game called "Alien Spheres".
    It is a sort of arcade/puzzle game. In this game you are the captain of a ship, and you must defeat waves of alien robots. Gameplay is original, designed for touch screens.

The game has been released the 6th of June 2013, it's free, available on Android and it will be later on iOS.

View attachment 64071

View attachment 64072

View attachment 64073

View attachment 64074

To play the game right now*: here is a link to Full Free version

Into the alien robots there are spheres in rotation, with colors on it. Your ship aims automatically the center of each sphere, and when you aim the weak color of each sphere you are able to launch an attack. After 3 attacks you defeat the Aliens. Simple, right*?
    Gameplay is like this : speed up or down the spheres, align the spheres to aim the weak colors at the same time, launch a global attack, launch special attacks to go faster, then you get points and stars if you got fast enough, to unlock the chapters and levels.
    The main features are : solo – 54 levels – 4 special attacks – 5 enhancements for the ship – up to 4 Aliens on each wave – tutorials.

The "Djulteam" does not have a dedicated site, but a facebook page and a Twitter account.
    In case you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy.
    Cheers, Julien

*** To download the game right now on Google Play Store (official) and for free, click here ***
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  2. Djulteam

Djulteam New Member

Search tags for this page

indie games freflex