1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[FREE][4.0+] FilesChecker

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by cylon_u87, Jun 5, 2013.

1. cylon_u87

cylon_u87 New Member

Hi, I recently published my first android application on Google Play.

Files can become corrupted for a variety of reasons (e.g. faulty storage media, errors in transmission, ...).
    The verification ensures that a file has not been corrupted by comparing the checksum of the file to a previously calculated checksum.

FilesChecker will help you verify the integrity of your files:
    - using a CRC32 tag in the file name. This previously calculated CRC32 will be compared to the calculated CRC32 of your file (e.g. My_Video_[89AF8C3D].avi)
    - using a file containing a list of files and their previously calculated checksums. It support .sfv, .md5 and .sha1 file verification.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fileschecker

Please check out the app and let me know if you have any problems, questions, suggestions.
  2. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site, good luck with your app.
  3. cylon_u87

cylon_u87 New Member

A new version is available that can generate a sfv/md5/sha1 file from the selected files.