Freaking out about Jellybean and losing Foxfi!

ms4teacher

Reaction score
Foxfi works on jellybean now

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Works perfectly. Still free but with limitations. I just paid for the app because its worth it, to me. Plus, the developers deserve something for their work.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX with faulty speaker!!

newbroot83

Reaction score
Personally, I just pay for the Internet. 4g is spotty @ best here and 3g is way too slow for my liking. The carrier I use (very few choices) probably won't let us have it available on our phones much longer. Id root this one, like the others before but a XT 908 is, contrary to popular belief, not exactly a Razr Maxx. Actually it is called a Spyder overseas. My last phone was a Milestone X. MB910 if my memory is correct. It was a close enough to a Droid X to use the same root programs. Zergrush was/is about as easy to root with as I've seen. Until I see XT908 in compatible lists lists people saying sure, it'll work just isn't close enough. I sure miss root.

Lmao you do realize I have told you probably 3 or 4 times in 3 or 4 posts how to root your xt908 right? Dont worry about the name Spyder. Mine was named the same

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

comk4ver

Reaction score
:-( I'm on kit kat for the nexus so it's not supported yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Personally, I just pay for the Internet. 4g is spotty @ best here and 3g is way too slow for my liking. The carrier I use (very few choices) probably won't let us have it available on our phones much longer. Id root this one, like the others before but a XT 908 is, contrary to popular belief, not exactly a Razr Maxx. Actually it is called a Spyder overseas. My last phone was a Milestone X. MB910 if my memory is correct. It was a close enough to a Droid X to use the same root programs. Zergrush was/is about as easy to root with as I've seen. Until I see XT908 in compatible lists lists people saying sure, it'll work just isn't close enough. I sure miss root.

Spyder was the project codename for the RAZR MAXX.