Franco's kernel

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
He's got the 1.5 working good now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

It already worked good for me. Although I couldn't get better benchmarks than on older kernels running 1350...but Im was stable and smooth at 1500 and I haven't moved up to 18 yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bwillie

Reaction score
1.65! Moving up! I'm glad to see this getting better, the performance will get better with time!

Reaction score
Well, I've tried Franco's kernels since this phone was fairly new. I've never had good battery life with it. I don't overclock so I didn't expect for my battery to run dry overnight like it does. Along with this it completely locks up in deep sleep and I have to pull the battery.

I've used this on a few different rom's and had the same result. Finally using it on stock 4.04 and I think I'm done with it. The stock Kernal works better for my needs.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Well, I've tried Franco's kernels since this phone was fairly new. I've never had good battery life with it. I don't overclock so I didn't expect for my battery to run dry overnight like it does. Along with this it completely locks up in deep sleep and I have to pull the battery.

I've used this on a few different rom's and had the same result. Finally using it on stock 4.04 and I think I'm done with it. The stock Kernal works better for my needs.

thats weird. it may be an app that is draining your battery, but then again, not every phone is the same.

i have had great success with Frankos kernal on every ROM i have used. it seems to be the fastest/smoothest for me with acceptable battery life.