FoxKat's Razr/Maxx Jelly Bean Leak Classroom W/MattyP & Friends

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by FoxKat, Jan 9, 2013.

1. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thanks, Tis. It is great news. She's still a little embarrassed by her hair since it's about 1 1/2" long in curls, so she still wears a scarf. Frankly, I like it and tell her to take the scarf off. She says it's still not long enough to keep her head warm so the scarf helps.
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid New Member

She is so lucky to have you for support. And you are lucky to have such a strong woman by your side! It is truly great news. A friend of mine's 18 year old daughter just finished her treatments. Long long beautiful dark wavy hair. She shaved it off before she lost it all... And loved being bald. Was just as beautiful bald as she was with her long beautiful dark hair. It is now finally starting to grow back in. But she is hating that most. She feels like “either give me hair or give me none but this in-between is for the birds." Your wife and my friend's daughter are truly inspirational!

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums
  3. s_cuttic

s_cuttic Member

I used to have the same problem. I went into the SU settings and deleted SU from the list of apps that have been granted SU permission and change it to always prompt when an app requests SU permissions. I closed SU, went back into the app and updated my binaries and it worked.
  4. sellyoursins

sellyoursins New Member

Hey there! Does this one work with the XT910 Maxx (I mean GSM version of the Maxx, not the Droid one) with total functionality? :icon_ lala:
  5. sakana

sakana New Member

Since there is JB root now maybe the sections on preserving root should be taken out of the first page instructions to easy on confusion.
  6. sakana

sakana New Member

Also possibly adding the steps and links for the circle widget and other to the first post for convenience.
  7. Scimino

Scimino New Member

Yes, I agree with the above post.
  8. helron

helron New Member

Thanks Foxkat, for the update and all u do!
    I have Luekemia, and I know truly believe my family has been affected more than I. And so, it's great that you're able to maintain your concentration and great attitude, and that will surely help your wife to heal. You're luckly to have this outlet...it' so very necessary for her healing, and coping. Your family is in our payers.
  9. FoxKat

FoxKat DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I agree as well. I will try to make the changes tonight.

I must apologize to everyone but I've been tied up with family issues these last 2 days so it's taken me away for the most part from the forums. I don't like being an "Absentee Professor" (or absentee Moderator), but I think everyone would agree being an "absentee husband and father" would be frowned upon even more! :(

Thanks everyone for picking up the slack in my absence. You guys and gals really MAKE this forum, and I'm just one of many facilitators. Without you, we'd have no purpose so I thank you all!

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
    2 people like this.
  10. strange27

strange27 New Member

Hi guys, I'm trying to install JB but I can't find the"Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US file in any of the 3 links. I've downloaded them and put them on my desktop and at the root of my C drive but to no avail. Anyone else have that problem or have suggestions? Hopefully it's something easy i'm missing... Thanks
  11. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Put the file on your SD card and install it off of it. Boot the phone in recovery mode and select install off SD . Sorry if I'm not too precise. Check out foxkats instructions on main page. Class 3 sounds to be you of course if u got the file.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2
    1 person likes this.
  12. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

You do not run the installation from your computer. Put the file on your phone's SD card and follow the instructions in the first post.

David
    1 person likes this.
  13. strange27

strange27 New Member

It was something easy.. I kept extracting to my desktop before putting it on my sd card. Putting the zipped file on the sd card now.
  14. helron

helron New Member

Strange27: Were u in .211 or .215 before beginning this process. I still haven't taken the plunge after upgrading to .215 Let me know how hard or easy all of this is....
  15. strange27

strange27 New Member

I tried .215 for a week or so and it was good. But I'm bored and impatient. So I flashed back .211 so I could try out JB. Installing now....
  16. helron

helron New Member

Cool! Keep me,posted pls. I will also,have to revert to .211 I assume u will root. Now,or,later?
    My battery improved w 215, but but great battery results didn't last too long. I recalibrated the battery again but I'm still not impressed. So , now I'm curious as to whether or not jellybean upgrade will help.
  17. strange27

strange27 New Member

I'm not gonna root right away. Just try it stock for a while. First impressions are it looks pretty cool... seems to be as snappy as .215... I too hope the battery life is improved a little.
    1 person likes this.
  18. helron

helron New Member

It seems all went well. Great! How long did,it take from start to finish? Were the instructions easy to follow? Imsaw u hit a bump with the SD card:biggrin:
    1 person likes this.
  19. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

I too had good battery life on .215, but my battery life is so much better on JB.
  20. strange27

strange27 New Member

The instructions were easy to follow, it was my own mental error that got me stuck for a little bit. But it was just as easy as installing the .215. Maybe took slightly longer but not too much. I don't remember the exact time. I'll have to give it a couple of days to see what the battery life is like. I'm draining it fast right now re downloading all the apps I had.
Search tags for this page
droid razr maxx no lte baseband
favorite contact widget motorola razr
foxkat
foxkat's explanation on droidforums.net
how to use droid razr utility to update to jb
mattlgroff

motorola droid razr maxx 215 back to 211 rom

no notepad with jelly bean update
on droid razr with .215, how do i recover to .211 in order t

razr maxx jb

razr maxx jelly bean update