FoxFi

donzz

Reaction score
I can not get rid of the darn password lock.
did you do a reset of the phone?
I think you have to go into Security and Locks then Device Adminstrators and check or uncheck something. Can't remember. You have to have the screen lock tho, for Fox Fi to work.

ironman1958

Reaction score
Go to the foxfi app at the app store and read all info. They tell u how to get rid of lock.

pyavitz

Reaction score
Foxfi works fine on my Ultra? In order to get the slide lock back you have to clear credentials.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

Pickerken

Reaction score
Go to the foxfi app at the app store and read all info. They tell u how to get rid of lock.
The instructions given there are in-correct. After 5 or so attempts, I get a message that I have 5 more attempts. If the incorrect passcode is entered 5 more times the phone will be reset to factory and ALL DATA WILL BE LOST!!!

clintro

Reaction score
Worked for me to..... Had to be a pattern lock I believe, not a pin code

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

matt_man

Reaction score
Also if I'm not mistaken, you can use the Mobile Hotspot; after Verizon switched to the Share Everything plan they don't charge you for using the Mobile Hotspot app anymore.

clintro

Reaction score
Also if I'm not mistaken, you can use the Mobile Hotspot; after Verizon switched to the Share Everything plan they don't charge you for using the Mobile Hotspot app anymore.

Correct....if you want to lose your unlimited plans, you could do that!

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
You mean Other then the fact that people have bricked their phones when not careful? :D

Rooting used to take a fair amount of skill and knowledge. Now the developers have made it idiot proof. If someone bricks their phone while rooting their phone did not read enough before starting the process. Some would say that they deserved it. I say that it was a needed lesson about rooting. Rooting, if you have the slightest idea about what you are doing, takes a few minutes. Installing SQLite takes a few minutes. It is an EASY fix for those who know what they are doing...:icon_rolleyes:

But, if the process intimidates you, go back to you iPhone and leave the fun stuff to us!

huskur

Reaction score
With the 4.4 update on the Maxx does Foxfi work?

(edit) Found my answer in another post.....