Foxfi will not work with KK 4.4

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got this message after activating Foxfi today.

ForumRunner_20140209_165322.png

ron_d

Reaction score
Mine stopped working a couple months ago when still on v4.2. Drives me crazy.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine works with no issues, do you have the paid version installed, you also need to have PDANet installed.

ron_d

Reaction score
I have it all installed and it was working and then suddenly Tmobile knew it was working.

ron_d

Reaction score
They do. But when foxfi worked, it didn't matter how much they allowed. After 2.5G it shuts down.

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
My Moto-G also has Foxfi, and it also shuts down and indicates my carrier will not allow use....Funny, My phone and I am locked out.
I guess it's time to dump Foxfi.
And I will look for a work around and get past this, so obtaining root is even more an emergency repair than a curiosity.
This control freak 'stuff' is getting ridiculous, carriers having control of private property, and WiFi is not connected to 'their' network, even by Foxfi, I use it for my own personal communication channels. Computer to computer, or phone to computer, my devices talk only to my other devices, or allowed devices on my network. I broadcast data to my repeater system, and Foxfi works well for this, and rarely shuts off or goes to sleep when the phone is running off of a power supply.