1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

foxfi restarting phone

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by drunkclever, Aug 11, 2012.

1. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

I have been using foxfi for some time now. I use it ever since we got a nexus 7 tab. These past couple of days how ever its not been working. I turn it on... and my razr maxx restarts... and when it does this it takes a very long time to turn on completely. then i do it once more... and it restarts it again. no force close messages. I have gone into system settings and cleared cache and also data... and I have also reinstalled it. nada. no bueno :question:

Was there an update that got pushed through?
  2. GrmReaper

GrmReaper New Member

My Razr was rebooting (amongst other problems) till I reset to factory a couple times. Now the only problem I'm having is, like clockwork my signal goes from 4G to 3G within 20 - 30 seconds after connecting to a device. Never fails...I'm thinking this might have something to do with VW being fined for the whole hotspot thing...now they're just killing my download speed.
Search tags for this page
fox fi keeps closing
foxfi keeps rebooting phone
foxfi reboot
foxfi restart
foxfi restart droid 4

foxfi restarts my phone

how to restart foxfi
my phone reboots when using foxfi
when using foxfi my phone automatically restarts
why does foxfi restart my phone